Monday-Wednesday, August 3rd-5th 9am - 12pm (tryout clinic to learn material)
Thursday, August 6th Varsity - 9AM; JV/Freshmen - 1PM
Please note attendance is mandatory for all dates and times above in order to be considered for the James Madison High School Cheer Program. Video try-outs will not be accepted.
What you need for try-outs:
- Completed VHSL physical (post-dated May 1, 2015)
- Completed Emergency Care Card 2015-2016
- Completed Participation Policy 2015-2016
- Completed Concussion Ed. videos (both athlete and parent)
- Signed last page of the JMHS Cheer Handbook 2015 (coming soon). Be sure to READ the handbook to learn more about what to wear and expect for tryouts!
- Completed Intentions Form (not applicable for rising seniors)
Please see the Varsity "news" and "Team files" page for more information.
Any questions? E-mail Coach Allen: email@example.com